Monday 30 May 2011

i'm fucking hate my mood right now , but then i love u so much

actually , i dun know my feeling right now
but i kind of  hate my mood right now 
grrrrrr =="
n i'm extremely fucking hate this mood
maybe laa , i get this uneasy feeling because of this STUPID JEALOUSY .
arghhhh , i feel  wanna scream right now ! 
i just wanna says that  I AM JEALOUS !


i dun know laa where the hell, i get this kind of sick
it just come out from nowhere =="
seriously , i dun know what i'm feel right now .(twice)
i wanna to scream , but can't bacause mix with the sadness
i wanna pretend nothing happen but i felt suck
i really run out of idea !


please give me a sign =="
should i be jealous of that girl ? or not ?
are they just be friends and nothing more ?
err , there so many question without answer .
this thing really really kill me out






~ ~ ~15 minutes later ~ ~ ~ ~




ehh , i take it back what i wrote just now . 
now , i'm feel like in love once again . XD
wanna know why ? 
well, when i was focus of surfing internet ( i mean FACEBOOK )
i got a love SMS from my lovely hubby . 
he say : "sorry for disturbing u , but i just wanna tell u that i really miss u .
            n i'm thinking about u right now . " ( in BM )


wahhhh . after looking at the SMS  for a long time .
suddenly , my mood changing fastly .
the SMS just like a magic that can determine my mood . 
isn't very powerful ? >.<
a simple sentence can change a mood of somebody .
well, this is what we called the power of love . :D
can easily turn human's feeling . 


errr , i know . 
i'm a weird girl .
there's no other guy who understand me better than my hubby
err , except my father :D


well, the ending of the story is , i really do miss my hubby .
i just can't love other guy like i do to you <3
i hope we can long lasting until the wrinkle appear on our skin >.<
or maybe until the last breath . 
 I LOVE U SAYANG  <3









1 comment:

  1. awq , knpe nie dear ?
    knpe jealous ?
    sye sayang awq seorang sahaje .
    n sye nk idop n mati dgn awq . sye jnji .
    tkmohh jealous2 lgi k .
    im sorry klau sye buat awq sakit hati .
    ending : ILOVEYOUNURSHAFIQAH <3

    ReplyDelete